- Last Updated: Sunday, 07 October 2018 11:15
- Written by Huish Episcopi Parish Council
N.B. As in the past, distribution of the funds to worthy causes (2017/18) generated by the advertisments on this website has been actioned. For details please click here
By advertising your business and thus becoming a sponsor of this website we undertake to offer:
* A banner on the Home Page. Along with three others the banner will be displayed in turn according to an algorithm. The banner will be active to your website or in the absence of a website your article on this website.
* Your own article listed under our Businesses tab (new tabs will be created as necessary), with say one or two photographs and as much text as you consider appropriate.
* To provide at no cost to you the artwork and text (based on your basic input).
* To stress the involvement / importance of sponsorship whenever the case arises, typically via this website or in person when distributing the funds to local good causes.
* To limit the total number of sponsors with the view to ensuring a higher level of banner exposure (varies with online activity) on the Home Page.
Sponsorship - £25 per annum (or any part thereof) payable on 1st April (new artwork etc. ideally needs to be resolved prior to this).
Cheques please to be made payable to Huish Episcopi Community Website and forwarded to:
Mrs. J. Redfearn, 7 Bishops Drive, Huish Episcopi, Langport, Somerset. TA10 9HW
The Parish Council will not be held responsible for any error, omission or inaccuracy in the advertising material supplied by advertisers. In addition The Parish Council expects advertisers to observe the British Code of Advertising, Sales Promotion and Direct Marketing (as administered by the Advertising Standards Authority). Publication of an advertisement does not imply endorsement of any product, service or company. The Webmaster and Parish Council reserves the right to decline to publish any material supplied by the advertiser.